Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Scramble Updates: Lines. . Lines. . Manila Scramble's the Name!

courtesy of Manila Scramble  I went to Robinson's Galeria Foodcourt to meet a client who availed of my Lotto Consultation Service on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Since I was early, I decided to check-out the Manila Scramble that my friend told me about.

It was still early in the day but I finally saw the Manila Scramble located not in the Foodcourt but in the middle hallway from the former fountain area leading to the escalators.  Despite not being in the main foodcourt area, it already had a line. And according to my friend, this is the same every day.

They also have an outlet in Robinsons Ermita among other places.  Pricing at P10-P17 is like Icebreaker Scramble.


If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    would you have any idea how much the franchise fee for Manila Scramble is?
    I've been researching about it for quite some time already but all I see is information about the requirements.
    hope you could help!
    I am really interested in getting a franchise.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAYE, thank you for visiting my blog. You can try visiting the rob galeria and ask when mr eric nadurata, franchise mgr, is there. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.