Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 Bakery Fair: Cake Competition & Things You Did Not Know They Could Do By Baking

Here are some of the entries submitted to the Cake Competition held during the recent 2011 Bakery Fair:

courtesy of 2011 bakery fair
 (Bet you did not think this is just a cake....)







courtesy of 2011 bakery fair
The Leaning Tower of Pisa


courtesy of 2011 bakery faircourtesy of 2011 bakery fair




courtesy of 2011 bakery fair

courtesy of 2011 bakery fair
courtesy of 2011 bakery fair





courtesy of 2011 bakery fair
courtesy of 2011 bakery fair



By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage


As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "Is Twistix or Twisted Fries a Fad?". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.