Thursday, March 31, 2011

PIFBEX at the WTC: A Filipino Coffee shop

courtesy of pifbex  I was at the World Trade Center today to check-out the Philippine Food and Beverage Expo or PIFBEX.  I saw a mix of food equipment suppliers, franchises dominated by the mandatory scramble and twisted fries (but no real Big players like Twistix and Icebreaker Scramble) plus people selling foodstuffs.  Looks more like a weekend market to some extent.

courtesy of hawaiian coffee
Coffee beans are from the Cordillera, Mountain province and roasted locally
  First up, I saw the booth of the Hawaiian Coffee.  They sell coffee espresso machines, coffeemakers and coffee beans as well.

Listening to the sales rep, you could make good money just buy selling brewed coffee:

Coffee cost (8oz)              P4.00
Packaging cost
  (cup, stirrer, lid)                4.00

Creamer, sugar, water           2.50

Total                               P10.50

You could sell it for P20.00 (Dunkin Donut is P25 I think) while Espresso coffee at Starbucks is P90.00.


courtesy of hawaiian coffee
Espresso Machine from Italy
courtesy of hawaiian coffeecourtesy of hawaiian coffee

courtesy of hawaiian coffee
Pour-over Coffeemaker from Korea


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage


If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.