Friday, February 25, 2011

2011 Bakery Fair: Lots of Ideas if You Cannot Afford Franchises


courtesy of 2011 fil-chinese bakery fair at wtc  Last Sunday, I was at the World Trade Center attending the 2011 Fil-Chinese Bakery Fair.


As with previous years, there are always new ideas for a small business, not just the big big bakeshops.

The title Bakery Fair is misleading as there was a cluster of booths selling Coffee shop equipment as well as coffee beans.  The salespersons were especially helpful as they not only provided how and cold coffee brews but also Costings to help you decide on the profitability of coffee shops.

I also noticed there are bake shop offerings for the homebased business owner who would like to try it at home and sell quantities to say her office workers before making any major investment.

In the succeeding posts, I will feature as many as I can about what might be of interest to the small business owner.

If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "Is Twistix or Twisted Potatoes a Fad?". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.