Saturday, February 26, 2011

2011 Bakery Fair: It's Amazing the Number of Equipment You Need Just to Setup a Bakeshop!

Still at the 2011 Fil-Chinese Bakery Fair at the World Trade Center last Sunday, it is simply mind-boggling the number of restaurant and bakery equipment on display:

courtesy of bakery fair suppliers
courtesy of bakery fair suppliers



courtesy of bakery fair supplier
Pans, baking trays & others

courtesy of bakery fair suppliers

courtesy of bakery fair suppliers
Mixers of different capacities

courtesy of bakery fair suppliers

courtesy of bakery fair supplier
Display cases
courtesy of bakery fair supplier


courtesy of bakery fair supplier


If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "Is Twistix or Twisted Fries a Fad?". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button


2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort Equipment
    Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much sir/mam. if there is a topic that might be of interest to you, please feel free send me a comment. If you are into business and you wish me to feature your company or products, please send me details and pics to microbusinessinfo@yahoo.com I will gladly post them on my blog. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.