Monday, January 10, 2011

A Scramble Business with an Initial Capital of Just P18,000!

I am sure many of you Would-be Entrepreneurs would like to jump into the Scramble Business but cannot find the means to raise P65,000, much less P200,000 (for a Top-brand Scramble Franchise).

  How about if I told you that there is a company that is offering a Scramble business for just P18,000?  . . . . Included in the P18,000 is a simple cart with tarpauline signage (not lighted panaflex), manual ice crusher, styro boxes and condiment rack for your toppings.  Also, no franchise fee and no royalty to worry about.  You also do not have to renew any franchise as you are basically buying the cart and equipment from them.

courtesy of binondo metalcraftcourtesy of binondo metalcraft  Also, no binding supply contract, meaning, you can source the supplies from them or you can find your own supplier.  Sounds Fantastic??!!

The pics show a particular brand name but you are expected to provide for your brand name and logo design.  Just send them a JPEG file and there you have your own-concept Scramble biz.

courtesy of binodo metalcraft  This is Binondo Metalcraft.  They are better known as a kitchen and restaurant local fabricator but they branched out into the Foodcart making business.  Find them in all the trade shows featuring foodcarts.

If you find their cart construction too basic (what else can you expect for the price?), you can ask them to make a quote and a simple CAD-CAM lookalike of your own design.  Prices of course can go as high as P30,000.  Adding panaflex lighting signages will cost just P2,000.


If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I thought I will never find any scramble franchise with the capital of 20k or less. Yet, I have found your post and got smile on my face. Thank you so much for the share. I will consult this one to family. Hopefully they'll approve it so that I could finally start my small business. Thank you so much again.

    Rachael

    Small business loans Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel. Am glad I was able to be of some assistance. You might want to also look at my post on Wynski Ent as they offer their own Scramble franchise or they could sell you a scramble cart starting at P12,000 and you can buy the scramble supplies from them too for even more cost savings. I tasted their scramble mix and it is creamy.But to be sure, I suggest you taste the diff scramble mixes being offered to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the suggestion Richard. It'll really help me on what scramble franchise to choose from. By the way, can I ask you or better yet, can you give me the link to your post on Wynski Ent? Cheers! Thanks!

    Rachael

    Small business loans Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael, better still, look for the "Search This Blog" box and type "Wynski" and click Search-- my blog will then display all posts for Wynski.

    In case you want to pursue further with Wynski, text me at 0922-8831225. Glad to be of help to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have searched and read the posts that you're talking about "Wynski". But, I have not yet thought about it and still not consulted my family. But, if I do, I will keep you posted if I've already decided. Thank you so much for the help Richard.

    Rachael

    Negosyo franchise

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so nice to be able to interact with my viewers. while you are still in the analysis stage, may I suggest that you sample as many scramble brands and do some creative interviews with the crew (when the boss is not there, of course) so that you can get a feel of the biz and decide whether you like that kind of biz monday to sunday. also, it will be good to meet you and bounce ideas with each other. I too am also looking for new business all the time. See ya Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Richard!

    Do you have some idea how long will small businesses (like scramble business) stay profitable?

    I know that in business, risks must be taken. But I wonder if you already know few which stayed for only short span of time.

    Thank you.

    -Mafe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mafe. That's kinda hard question and one best answered by the experts. Just the same, i will share you my thoughts by answering the inverse of your question first:

    1. Franchises that have survived the test of time would be siomai, siopao, hotdog, lotto, donuts, ice cream scoops, peanuts, shoe bag repair. (Am sure you can come up with your own list)

    2. Those that seem to have passed would be say French Fries. Think Potato Corner & Potato Cuddler which used to be at every corner but fad now is on Twistix twisted fries.

    3. Next is Pearl shakes. I remembered seeing a Zagu & Orbitz & many copycats at every corner but with Scramble, not many anymore.

    4. With scramble, I used to see many Scramble versions at WTC Foodcart shows but now, not so many anymore. Icebreaker franchise is at P210,000 but I have a friend asking me to help sell his Icebreaker for P50,000 All-in.

    In the end, you have to do your own research and go with your Gut feel. Also, do you like the product you intend to sell?

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.