Monday, November 1, 2010

Oct 31, 2010: Trick or Treats at My Lotto Outlet!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!!

courtesy of waltermart
At 3pm, the Parade starts with Flags a-Waving Red and Yellow
  The festivities started at about 3pm October 31, 2010 at the Mall where my Lotto outlet is located with a Marjorette, girls with waving flags and band music.

courtesy of waltermart
Crowds gather to gape at the spectacle of girls parading in their shiny outfits
 

courtesy of waltermart
Being on the end of the Hallway, the Parade turned around just in front of my Lotto Outlet.


On the sides and behind them were kids. . .  Some in Haloween Costumes and most bearing Orange Pumpkin Heads to place the candies. 

There was a lot of ruckus as the many kids followed by their bodyguard MOms running around from one store to the next.  Nobody was spared ------ Max's, Coffeebreak Coffee shop, Red Ribbon, Goldilocks, National Bookstore Express and finally, at the end of the Ground Floor Hallway, my Lotto Outlet.

richardjosephsiy
Started as a trickle with just a few kids able to spot my lotto outlet ahead of the Main Parade
richardjosephsiy
Mommy assisting her kid in the Candy loot
  It started as a trickle with one or two kids and Moms on tow going to my lotto operator with Orange Pumpkin Heads held up high, My lotto operator and supervisor would then drop the candies in them.

richardjosephsiy
Wham!!!! A Downpour of Kids (& Mommys) descend upon my lotto outlet
  Afterwards, when the marjorettes and band passed, my lotto outlet was beset by a deluge of kids with their Orange Pumpkin Heads and all crowding on both sides of my lotto outlet.  I bought a number of bags of candies and they were just not enough for the multitude of kids!

lotto outlet; richardjosephsiy
The Guy in Blue Shirt is my lotto customer trying to place his bet. Hehehehe
richardjosephsiy; lotto outlet
A milieu of Kids Trick-or-Treating Candies and Lotto Customers lining-up to place their bets.
richardjosephsiy; lotto outlet
Both sides were filled with Kids & their Pumpkin Heads as well as my lotto customers
richardjosephsiy; lotto outlet
A Sea of Heads and more HEads
lotto outlet; richardjosephsiy
Little Spiderman waiting in line for his Candy Loot
richardjosephsiy; lotto outlet
There were Orange Pumpkin Heads & Green Loot Bags and a boy trying to climb my lotto glass barrier
lotto outlet; richardjosephsiy
My lotto customers were simply outnumbered by KIDS MANIA!
lotto oulet; richardjosephsiy
No Orange Pumpkins,  No Green bags.... It's the turn of the RED LOOT BAGS

courtesy of pcso For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


 If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.

If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.