Friday, November 12, 2010

Long Lines Continue at All Lotto Outlets as PCSO Grand Lotto 6/55 Jackpot is Expected to Hit P402 Million During Tomorrow's November 13 Draw!!!!

richardjosephsiy  The Jackpot during the last PCSO 6/55 Grand Lotto Draw reached P383,405,234.40 and there were NO WINNERS.  Tomorrow evening at 9pm, the 6/55 Grand Lotto Jackpot is expected to hit P402 Million as per the PCSO ad that appeared in today's issue of the Daily Inquirer.

While nobody won the last 6/55 Grand Lotto Jackpot, there were 81 who guessed 5 (out of 6 numbers of the winning combination) of the numbers and won themselves P150,000.

richardjosephsiy  Please note that there were 81 people who could have won whereas in previous draws of the 6/55 Grand Lotto, there were only a handful (below 20 persons) who were able to guessed at least 5 number.

The Significance of these 81 persons is that there are more and more people playing the 6/55 despite naysayers and doubters saying they are not playing the Grand Lotto 6/55 as there are just too many combinations (more than 20 million possible combinations). When the pot is hitting P400 million (or even Half a Billion pesos), PEOPLE WILL NOTICE AND PLAY.

This bodes well for the Lotto Agent as there will be more and more customers at their outlets.  My experience is that even if the 6/55 Grand Lotto is still on Saturday, Nov 12, many people advance bet the 6/55 as early as Wednesday to avoid the lines.  What will happen is that these same people who made advance bets will still come back on Saturday to make a last-minute bet when they see the Jackpot Updates showing the rise in the Jackpot amount!!

courtesy of pcso For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.






If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a jobless mom who would be borrow 180k to assume an existing lotto outlet. near my home. Its beneficial for me because its near my home and i can easily tend to my kids whenever necessary but I am quite apprehensive since I would only be borrowing the money from my sister's mom inlaw and she would like to have a return of her investment after a year time. Would there be other cash out that i still need to pey pcso like bonds or anything more....I will be renting the area at 3k per month and plans to operate the outlet myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting in my blog. I really appreciate communicating with my readers. As for purchasing a lotto outlet, there are certain risks involved in buying an existing outlet without the knowledge of pcso.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.