Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hotdog in a Waffle?? - - - Waffle Time

At the 2011 Philippine Franchise Asia  or PFA exhibit at the SMX Convention Center, I saw the Waffle Time booth in the front part of the huge hallway.  We see the Waffle Time foodcart all over Metro Manila.

Waffle Time booth at the PFA exhibit
The total cost of a Waffle Time package is P250,000 which includes the foodcart, franchise fee and equipment.

Contract duration is 3 years and renewable. Space required is about 4 sqm.

Their come-on is their very affordable price of P18 average for most variants ranging from hotdogs to fruit fillings.

Their address is 69C. Raymundo ave, Pasig and their contact tel is 477-5974.

For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more. I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent. My fee is only P2,000 per head.

Long lines at a lotto outlet

If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.







By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage



3 comments:

  1. This post is awesome..i've been reading tons of crap posts from other blogs, but shows you have a more educated reader base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your old blog talking about Siomai business and I'm quite interested. Can you also guide us possible partners on choosing the right place for our food carts? Do you also offer other kinds of food cart business? Like the fried isaw in sm(near transport terminal) and in cubao mrt station?

    Cheers!
    Ynah
    buy and sell website philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the siomai biz, the leaders are Siomai HOuse and Master Siomai but their franchise pkg is high at about P280,000 or more not counting mall deposits and advances and working capital. Maybe all in, about P500,000.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.