Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beware of Young Children Being Trained as Professional Shoplifters!!!

courtesy of llexan,com
Yesterday afternoon I went to the usual Drugstore Chain to buy my usual P2,000-worth of Maintenance Medicines.  Come to think of it, my Maintenance medicines cost much more than the cost of the Maintenance Check-up/Change Oil of my Toyota car as billed by our local Toyota dealership.

After depositing (that's what I call my medicine expense) to the well-known chain drugstore, I stuck up a conversation with the security guard and we invariably touched on the topic of shoplifters.  Here's what I found out::

1.  An increasing number of shoplifters are small children. The reason is that once caught, these kids cannot be sent to jail being minors.

2.  Target products are Pediasure and Gain Plus milk.  (Even the 1.6-kg can is easily stolen as the Kid-shoplifter would wear baggy loose basketball shorts (till the knee height) and somehow hide two of these big cans in his thigh).

courtesy of mimifroufrou.com\
3.  A friend of mine who was a Supermarket Store Manager told me that a shoplifter that they catch on Monday will again be caught on Thursday.  The reason is that these shoplifters (kids and adults) are supported by syndicates who have the funds to bail them out.

courtesy of dailymail.co.uk
In fact, during one incident wherein they caught shoplifting, the shoplifter even told the Store Manager to just bring him to the police precinct as somebody will just bail them out.

4.  When a shoplifter shoplifts in a supermarket, they do not steal at random.  I was told that these shoplifters are given a list of pre-ordered items (i.e. already ordered) to steal.

5.  These shoplifters are also aware of Legalities to the extent if the security guard makes the arrest before the shoplifter leaves the store premises, then it is still not shoplifting!







By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.