Sunday, April 3, 2011

PIFBEX AT WTC: Cheaper than Twistix. It's Patatas Twisters!!

Another trend that I noticed in past Food Franchise Expos including this one, the Phil Food and Beverage Expo, at the WTC is the emergence of more  Multi-Concept Franchisors offering Scramble, Twistix-type, Siomai and whatever is the latest trends in food franchises.

Examples of the Multi-concept Franchisors at the PIFBEX is Wynski Enterprises, Garnet Conceptualized Business Development and now, my feature, is by Victory Franchise Inc. (part of Fil-Chi Entrepreneurs, I think).

courtesy of victory franchise
Not Twistix but Patatas Twister
    Their version of Twistix is the Patatas Twister.  Their Franchise Package is P29,900 (vs more than P200,000 for Twistix) and they have no Royalty Fee nor Renewal charges.

courtesy of victory franchise
Price of ingredients sold by Patatas Twisters
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.