Sunday, April 3, 2011

IF THERE IS A FOODCART, WHAT THEN IS A COMBO CART???

Aside from Multi-concept Franchisors, I also noticed COMBO CARTS.  What are they?

Well, obviously, its a cart that may have 2 or even 3 food concepts in one!!!

Victory Franchise Inc (Fil-chi International) has a version wherein you could combine Squidballs (Balls Ng Bayan), Buy1Take1 Burger (called Twin Burger) and waffle dog ala Waffle Time (called Crazy Waffle) in one cart. Even the front facing of the foodcart shows 3 signages in One!!!

Below is the version of the COMBO CART by Filtrepreneur Franchise, another Multi-concept Franchisor:

courtesy of filtrepreneur
Filtrepreneur's Siopao and Fried products


courtesy fo filtrepreneur
Name the Concept and They Have It!

courtesy fo filtrepreneur
You can Mix and Match concepts in One cart



By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this write-up Mr. Siy!

    To all interested to have franchise of these carts from Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc., kindly contact me (Ronald Intal - Franchise Consultant) @ 09053769921 / 09321263450 / 09491330465 for more details and to set an appointment in our office... Thanks and God Bless Us All! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am Ronald Intal, Franchise Consultant of Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc., if interested, kindly contact me @ 09053769921 / 09491330465 / 09321263450 for more details… Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.