Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 SME & Franchise Expo: Not Twistix but Twist N Fry!!!

courtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix type    If I was to gauge the most popular food cart concept based solely on the queries by my readers to reach my Blog, it would be Twistix!!!!!  Yup, not scramble anymore. . .  its Twistix today, yesterday and maybe, tomorrow.

courtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix type
courtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix type  During the SME & Franchise Expo, Twistix did not exhibit but there were 2 other outfits that exhibited Twistix-type of products, one of which I feature in this post:  Twist N Fry by Wynski Enterprises.
courtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix type



courtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix typecourtesy of wynski twist n fry twistix typeWynski is a regular exhibitor in almost all Food cart exhibits.  They are actually a food cart fabricator but they do now offer franchises in Scramble, Twistix-type fries and many more.

For their Twistix-Fighter, they offer Twist N Fry and their franchise package is P80,000 which includes the booth, cutter, fryer, pan, display, uniforms and initial inventory.

If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested on opening a business with the same concept. Twisted potatoes. I'm now doing a research if i'll get a franchise or not.

    Please send me more infos on this @sly989@yahoo.com


    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. try visiting Wynski Ent at 47 Kamias Rd. Quezon City. Look for Renz.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.